Skip to content
- 1/2 cup dehydrated chicken
- 1/4 cup dried spinach flakes
- 1/4 cup dried shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons dried scallions or garlic chives
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce powder
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes to taste, optional
- 1 package noodles of choice or instant rice
- Add all ingredients to a lightweight container, keeping noodles/rice separate.
- Cook rice/noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the other ingredients to a pot along with enough water to cover.
- Simmer over your heat source periodically checking water levels. You want to end up with enough liquid for a sauce but not a soup.
- When everything is rehydrated mix with your rice or noodles and enjoy.