- 1/4 cup shredded dehydrated chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dried lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion or 2 tablespoons dried onion chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dehydrated tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup dried carrot strips
- 1/4 cub dried spinach, kale, or broccoli strips
- 1 cup instant rice or one package rice noodles and 1 teaspoon salt
- At home add all ingredients except coconut oil to your container of choice. Pack coconut oil separately.
- At campsite put all ingredients in pot and cover with water. Simmer until rice is cooked and ingredients are re-hydrated, adding more water if necessary. If desired, rice or noodles can be cooked separately.
Let us know how you liked this article. Did we cover everything? Was this helpful to you? Is there a topic you wish we would cover. Let us know below, we love to hear your comments!